Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Egyptian culture is free at last

The Culture minister in Egypt Mr. Farouk Hossni ,the artist and painter made a historical decision to resign ,for the first time some one in the government resigned !!!!!!!!!!!!!
well to the hell ,this man destroyed the Egyptian culture and history
this *** has no pleasure expect in doing so
now I wonder the resignation was presented to the President while it was must be presented to the Prime -minster !!!!!!!! Why ?
anyway I wish Mubarak accepts it , if he does it ,he will make his first real achievement in the 5th period
ironically he is one who brought in Mr. Hosni ***

5 comments:

  1. not the first AFAIK, the interior minister resigned after the central security riots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I never liked the man but from what I learned in this country, things don't change when people change, it is when the whole regieme change

    let's wait and pray util we see who will follow, that is of course if our beloved president accepts it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great step forward. Read my piece about this.
    http://egyptianwish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alaa ,I didn't know this story and so asked my mom and she told me all about Ahmed Roshdy the interior minister yet she told me that he was good and there were some rumors of consipracy in those riots

    @ free soul ,100% agree ,but I hate this man so so much

    @Egyptian in U.S.A , it will be diseaster if he come as prime -minister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.