Friday, December 16, 2005

I need an WLM invitation now !!

I am so so angry ,it is not fair that because I live in Egypt that I won't get an Invitation for both Windows Live messenger or Windows Live Mail Beta !!
well people I enrolled in the beta testers program for Microsoft for the MSN /WLM programs especially the IM program
Now I was so happy when I received that E-mail from MS telling me that I will be testing very soon the New Windows Live services ,I was so so excitied especial when I knew that many many people in the world received the E-Mail.
But then I found out that after the E-mails invitation for WL Mailbeta were sent to the testers and I got nothing until the application will be translated to the Arabic
That's a thing
what makes now mad is that WLM IM got their invitations and also invitations for their families and friends to test the new IM and of course we won't get those in Middle East "same complain from Israel" until it is tranlsated and that's will be near the end of the release :(
I won't be made or sad but I know some Egyptian dear Friend got the invitations for both programs and I don't know why I didn't have one despite I am an official beta tester ,my friend who sent over dozen million invitations yet I receive non lives in Egypt too !!!
anyway some beta testers are sending their invitations in internet forums and you have to be an active member not a silent one like me "Boy I hardly keep this blog running "
MS I want invitations for both WLM IM and WL Mail beta ,it isn't fair ,I don't use Arabic in WLM IM at all :(
I want a WLM invitation now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.