Sunday, December 16, 2007

For what ??

I felt so sad when I read about the terrible events that took place in Qena today from sectarian tensions mainly from attacks by Muslims  against Christian properties in the town of Esna.

I could not believe myself when I found out that they attacked the Virgin Church in the city

Seriously I am very sad

and I am sorry to the Christians very much , I know my apologize will be nothing and I know that some people outside will use today's events to promote the lies that there are on going wars between Muslims and Christians

I feel so sad ,I do not know why and how things got out of control like this , I understand the upper Egyptian values ,Customs and traditions and I know a genocide can happen because someone from family X did not reply good morning to someone from family Y

Look what happened today was the result of something happened from couple of days ago which I ignored because I felt that it is ridiculous and the media outside Egypt enlarged as usual throwing more oil in to the fire , what made me ignore was that most people on the Internet also put it in its right context

In brief Two Christian Pharmacists were busted in their pharmacy having sex with a Muslim girl , at first  people in the city from Muslims thought that they kidnapped and rapped girl yet it turned to be a prostitute whom they gave 100 L.E ,50 L.E each !!!!

Yes for a Whore the whole town was going to be burned because a whore and two jackasses !!!

The anti-riots surrounded the famous historical town and the only thing was damaged in the town  was the pharmacy

Already I do not find any good reason for this violence to take place

Sometimes I feel that it is the people's inside hidden anger from what they suffer in their lives and can't express publicly !!??

I do not know is it the hot temper of Upper Egyptians especially when it comes to honour and sex , well she is whore and I do not know why they go and punish all Christians in the town,already according to Christianity these two are sinner who did one of the great seven sins !!!

I am sorry again and I hope this time the regime in Egypt solves such issue in more realistic ways than bringing the anti-riots forces and imposing curfews on the cities !!

9 comments:

  1. "Yes for a Whore the whole town was going to be burned because a whore and two jackasses !!!"

    You are very funny, astute, to the point and you have a way of putting it exactly as it is. Yes indeed, a stupid incident like this inflamed and went out of control because of a whore and 2 jackasses. Nuts...

    But you are right on the money I think when you say "Sometimes I feel that it is the people's inside hidden anger from what they suffer in their lives and can't express publicly !!??"

    Egypt is a power keg waiting to go off. I'm sure you've been in traffic in Cairo or elsewhere. People sometimes start screaming at each other for nothing. I was in a cab and an elderly man starting yelling a the cabbie for nothing. Well not nothing. He was driving a piece of shit mercedes and didn't want a cab next to his precious car. Insane. It made no sense.

    But it's like you said, any excuse to vent and release the frustrations of daily life in Egypt.

    I think there is a lot of pent up anger, frustration and depression amongst Egyptians. I think spousal and child abuse is on the rise and I think depression is rampant amongst Egyptians.

    Religion has become mazahar. A window dressing that many people prescribe to but do not feel in their hearts. It's sad and this type of incident just feeds fuel to the Copts outside Egypt who say that Copts in Egypt are mistreated and persecuted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join my voice to you...

    it is a pity that people would turn what a SLUT and 2 idiots did into a religious dispute!

    I too am sorry for all the Egyptian christians about that Church thing.

    laa 7awla wala kowata ila BelAH :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous,you will not believe the percentage of Egyptians who are suffering from Depressions and Symptoms of depressions "pre-stage of depression"
    we are heading towards a dangerous point
    Religion is used in both religions as a mask
    an accident like this is exactly what the copts outside need to prove their lies :(

    @fadfadation,Prophet Mohamed "PBUH" once said "The division is asleep , May Allah curse whoe awakes it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think depression in Egypt is an epidemic. When I travel abroad I have Egyptian friends that request that I get them something "natural to take" like St. John's wort or some other herb to help them because there is a shame in taking anti-depressants or seeking a physicians help. So I buy these herbs for many to try to help.

    Still it's not an answer or a solution. The cause of this rampant depression needs to be examined. It's become widespread throughout the society. Very sad for sure.

    I wonder if there are any statistics on depression amongst Egyptians and the resulting outcomes of this condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous , once Dr.Okasha,the famous Egyptian international Psychiatrist spoke on TV about the Percentage and I remember it was shokcing unfortunately I can't remember
    The man indirectly accused the regime of creating this condition among Egyptians for its wrong political and economic deicison and its dictatorship
    The problem is many people do not know that they re depressed and they got much more diseases ,dangouer one from this condition
    also many people refuse to go to a shrink because of the public silly perception
    there was a statistics report somewhere about depression in Egypt , I will try to find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. when we reach a point we are willing to burn a country to groud for a prostitute (even masked wahabi one) and to christian sluts

    I am seriously begging Israel to nuke Aswan Dam and wash away a whole valley of an 80 million Buffalo living in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @loud laughter ,I believe this country and its people won't wake up except when another six days war happens again ,this may be the only solution to wake them up like a slap on the face

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Kiddin Zeinobia!!!

    Nowadays i am reading for the second time the following book (in depth revision)

    "Six Days of War - Michael B. Oren"

    I am stunned about the total loss of purpose & responsibility that the egyptaian command were living in, and the state of delirium that people were captive into...
    The Arab Unity, The Communist Utopia, stuffs like that..
    Nowadays it is Islamic Unity, Muslim Community Utopia & contemporary nonsense...

    it is terrifying to realize how every thing have changed but our way of thinking.

    A word that ripped me apart is the description of Yetzhak Rabin [Commander in Chief - IDF - Southern Command] of the situation at 4th June 1967

    "Plans been set and mastered for years undergone final editions based on half-daily info updates, all units fulfilled its logestic upgrade & totally geared for action, a nation of 2.5 million turned to be a fighting machine of 300 thousand strong (+10% of population).

    The whole IDF [Israel Defence Force] become a giant spring under maximum pressure and ready to fire."

    we are damn far far far away from that level of performnce & thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @loud laughter , Oren will always take the Israeli version and show how powerful and great they are despite he was from the few who exposed the POW scandal , about the six days war my dear friend you do not need to read from the Israeli sources but you can read from the the Egyptian sources about those who used to control the army , the Amar group and Amar himself to know exactly where we were , just compare between Shams Badran and Moshe Dyan and you will know how they won

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.