Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Lebanese Style Enriched the Egyptian Style


Nawal dress Posted by Hello
"I tried a dress similar to this ,it was great yet its price was 4950 !!"
Today I bought a nice night Gown for my Prom ,It is very very chic ,yet it is very very expensive but indeed it was much much cheaper than the other available,May be I will post the photos of my prom onlineNotice something I went to three designers ,all ladies ,dresses were remarkable yet all were inspired by the Lebanese fashion style .The wedding dresses I saw were wonderful that I wished that if it just weren't my prom but my weddingEgyptian girls and ladies ,if you have a nice sum of Money " a big one",go for those places : Melody ,Viola and Nadia ElShekih .
Another remarkable discovery I found out that day that the groom is one who is supposed to pay for the bride's dress 'another obstacle ,he has to pay everything!!" an info. That I knew from my Grand Mother

Dresses I found were inspired by the Lebanese style ,Like Nawal El-Zogbhy and Elissa 's beautiful dresses ,especailly in Nadia El-Shekih designs and Viola's design
Melody designs are similar to Magda El-Roumi 's Style
The lebanese style enriched the Egyptian Style
I wish the Lebanese people struggle for freedom will enrich the Egyptian people struggle for freedom too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.