Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Are we the junk yard of the middle East

I am sorry but this is what came to my own mind when I read this stupid disgusting News in the papers that Palestinian authority and Israel agreed to put or dump in other specific words the remaining of the Israel settlement in Gaza in Sinai in Egypt with the approval
what is the hell is this ?
I am sorry are we the junkyard for others where they can dump their wastes ?!!!!!!
This is the first achievement for President Mubarak in his fifth period ,I am very very angry
Sinai desert should be cultivated instead ,and don't tell it is impossible ,it isn't ,there is the El-Salam and the Israelis did it before
No one cares for what the Egyptians approve this or not .
No one thinks whether this can damage the environment of Sinai .
God be with Egypt

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure of that ? I didn't hear of such a thing at all!!

    My mind believes you but my heart wants it to be wrong, to be more accurate my degnity don't want to believe while my mind keeps telling me that we are priceless in our country after they poisened us with the vegetables and got us cancer god only knows how!!

    We shouldn't expect help from god as we deserve all what happens for us, we should help ourselves and try to act like a real nation just once

    zay ma 2aal wahed : "ooom ya masry, ooom bas 7atta shewaya we o23od tany!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turth hurts sometimes
    Believe me hisotry won't forgive us before them

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.