Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today I was born ,Today I started to blog

I am lazy I know but it is not my problem, today is my birthday and I feel sick to speak about politics again and again.
One of my friends who are reading my blog once told me I should change the subject, not to be politics-driven all the time.
I agree with him ,in fact I have another life in the MSN Spaces with my MSN Space ,I write about music, movies, history ,civilization and my favorite topic Arabian and Egyptian legends and myths yet I feel the kind of visitors who come and visit me here are different from the MSN Spaces community.
The MSN Spaces are still not considered a powerful blogging tool despite the great work MSN made in their project and I know that effort because I lived with it since day one, I was from the early bloggers who joined the MSN spaces from Egypt, if I wasn't the first, as soon as I read about it in Mess.Be, on the same day of its release as beta project I joined, and so I followed it step by step growing up, yet it is still a small baby.
If Microsoft is wise enough it should make a blogging tool like type pad or Word press for the pro-bloggers like me.
I consider myself a pro because simply on this day from three or even four year I began blogging online, on my birthday, I had a terrible depression because no one of my friends remembered my birthday as usual except may be one or two ,and no one from my age even my cousins attended my birthday ,it was a an adult birthday ,my mom ,my aunt ,grandparents and grand mother's cousins !! So you can see how I felt, so sad, so lonely and I got this brilliant idea, I read about blogging and I got opera browser community which has this blogging feature as journals, go on and let the world share your misery and it will be great feeling because you will be the first Egyptian to write in Opera journals and from that day I began to share my thoughts with the Internet community.
I joined after that the JoeUser.com blogging community ,a part of Wincustomize.com and stardock.net software company ,I like customizing my windows and I am regular visitor there ,my Joe User days made me so strong because also I was the only Egyptian ,Muslim and even Arab who dared to speak against the Hawks of American Right Wing there , my first encounter with Israelis ,with guys who didn't believe in God or religion ,a great experience yet I couldn't stand it there ,the anti-Muslim Arabic climate is killing me
After that I joined Blogger.com
Then MSN Spaces and my wonderful life there
Then I found Dr. Ramy is visiting me, saying why you don't join us in Egyptian bloggers and Manal and Alaa
And Volia here I am
Blogging became a part of me and I guess I can consider myself an old blogger, after 4 wonderful years
I don't why I am writing this ,rarely I talk about my personal life which I don't like to speak about but this is what in my head
As a change in the course, I will speak about Hend El-Henawy case inshallah Next post.
About my other blogs and spaces
My opera journal is still there but didn't update it from very long time but I will update today after publishing this post
My MSN Space is there
You are visiting and reading this in blogger.com
And my joeUSer.com is out of service now I can't stand the racism.

3 comments:

  1. thanks ya Eman and Egyptian in USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very big -late- happy birthday

    forgive me, i was in a terrible mess in the last few days :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.