Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The Minorties Report : The Bahais in Egypt ,a danger on the National Security (2)

Today I will complete the discussion of my thoughts regarding the Bahai religion followers in Egypt and why I do consider them a danger on the national security

I remember while searching in the Bahai 's official website I found a quote from Baha O'Allah ,the founder of the religion saying that

The followers of the Baha must abstain from any political activity

I stopped at this phrase as it makes me think so much , let's speak the truth all religions on this earth whether divine or man made are calling for Peace except may be the Satanism and the thuggee cult in India yet none of them except may be the Sufism "some of the Sufism sects" call its follower not to involve in politics , simply if you didn't involve how can you achieve Peace"stupid idea just came to my mind"

this Bahai principal can make the loyalty under a question !?

For example : if we are having a war against Israel and this possibly can happen any time, will the Bahai be ready to stand for his/her nation!? against Israel that got their holy landmarks .

another more possible example : Egypt undergoes major political changes now where do they stand from it !? the judges , Kafya and all this political jazz what do they think ?


In the interview I felt that the two Bahais wanted only to put the word "Bahai" in other official papers and so they can live in this red tape country , yet they never say we love this country , we care of it and that's why we need to be treated as other citizens

OK, I know that they don't have to love this county and its people who don't like them and suspect and even disrespect their belief but if you want a good impression , you must go with the National and Social system , already they didn't go with the religious systems "the three divine religions" that 's OK as {You got your religion and I got mine; Holy Quran}

And that why the Egyptian State must handle the Bahai Issue in much more professional way , much more transparent , I suggest that this shouldn't be classified as a national security file just like the copts and other minorities in Egypt , the majority of Egyptian should now know what is going on !?

and this can happen through the Parliament , already last week the sessions show a complete approval on refusing the Bahai religion in Egypt and right now they are doing a law that prohibits their existence , of course I believe this act wasn't made on the professional way

first we need how many are the Bahais in Egypt ? we don't have accurate statistics this number one

Number two and I trust this , the opinion of Al-Azhar , why can't the reports of the Al-Azhar university investigation committee be published , it is the most accurate thing, already I had a personal experience with those people in Al-Azhar and the Mufti himself that makes respect his judgement , also what about the Christian religion men , this threats the Christian faith , already the first Bahai Marriage that happened in Egypt was between Ex-Muslim Woman and Ex-Christian Man !!

Number three and believe or not I am with putting the "Bahai" in the religion form in the official papers, because I don't want troubles from maxing between them and Muslims

By the way I respect the demand of Bahais of including their religion not to hide it , as they refuse to lie and this is consider a good point in their favour

The talk is not finished yet next time inShallah I will speak about close encounters with Bahaism with in my family , it is a great thing to be a grand daughter of a great journalist

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. I believe I replied to several questions concerning war and political changes on this post when answering to your comment on my blog. The moments of political chances in any country are always moments of turmoil (I speak for the Portuguese experience).

    I will link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are quite taken with the subject of the Baha'i Faith. I appreciate the fact that you are writing in English, so that I as an English-speaker can come to know of your thoughts and questions. I hope that you are free to say everything you want to say that is in your heart about the Baha'i Faith as an apparently well-known 22-year-old Egyptian blogger with thousands of profile views. This Faith deserves careful scrutiny and consideration of what are its actual teachings. Every aspect of Baha'i belief is available--all the sacred texts, ennumerable commentaries--on the Internet. Baha'is believe we must come to our own conclusions and not simply look to tradition, whether national, cultural, religious, or family, to determine the validity of Baha'u'llah's claims. But first you must have an accurate understanding of what He teaches.

    Baha'is absolutely avoid partisan politics. It is true.

    Loyalty to government and obediance to its laws is also a Baha'i teachings.

    Do Baha's love their country? Do I love my country, the United States of America? Of course. I love the land and its people. It is my home, just as the world is also my home.

    Have the courage to read what the Baha'i teachings have to say about politics, loyalty and obediance to one's government, and love of country. You may be surprised. But you may be even more fascinated by the subject of the Baha'is than you are already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baha'i's absain from partisan politics, not politics altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @miameetza ,so they can't join any political party !!?? I mean do they form a party of their own then or what !!??
    They can't for example join parties like the wafd "liberal"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.