Friday, July 14, 2006

Shady From Lebanon


Shady


Sang by Fiaroz


Lyrics and Music by Rahbeny Brothers


From year 1960s


From long time ago


When I was a small , there was a small boy


He came from the forests , I played with him


His name was Shady


Me and Shady sang together


We played on the snow , we rode on the air


We wrote on the stones the children stories and waved the air


And in one days from the days


The world went on fire


People against People fought in this world


And the fight came closer to the hill


It came to the borders of the valley


Shady ran to see


I became afraid and I kept calling him


"Where are you going Shady? "


Calling him and he didn't hear me


And he went far in the valley


For that day I didn't see him


Shady was lost


The snow came and snow went away


20 times the snow came and went away


and I am getting older


And Shady is still young playing on the snow


On the snow




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.