Saturday, December 30, 2006

Waiting for execution : Saddam last hours

It is all over the media from News channels to websites to newspapers

Saddam Hussein will be hanged in few hours, they didn't say when in CNN,while in BBC they are saying that it will be in days according to the US ,but in Al-Jazeera ,an Iraqi official confirmed that the ex-president and dictator will be executed before 6 AM Baghdad local time

Well I believe they will do it "if they are really going to do it" before the Eid El- Adh'a pray which will be insh Allah 7:25 or 7:30 according to my calculations "The Eid Pray is exactly 20 minutes after the sunrise and the Sunrise in Baghdad according to this is 7:05 :)"

Already I don't know why they choose Saturday ,is it to make the Iraqi people happy , well I am sure they are but not so happy as there is a civil war going there right now

I don't like the date , for me they would choose another day ,may be on Thursday

Look I don't love the man and I believe he should be hanged in a public square since day 1 instead the silly Broadway show we were watching for a year

But executing him on the first day of the Eid can give his supporters the opportunity to change from a dictator to a martyr , already the man considered himself so ,a sacrifice to Iraq !! For example I know that Mustafa Bakry on Monday in El-Osboo will make the following black headline in his newspaper "The Black Eid : The departure of a great leader "

I just don't like this to happen because there are lots of innocent people he killed by himself "Our neighbor in the Nile Street in Giza" or by his orders " don't count"

I don't know ,may be he is the sheep in which the American administration is going to sacrifice in the Eid

I wonder what he is doing or thinking now if there is a true execution for him !!

By the way I took the title of this post from another post I wrote today about our sacrificed sheep in my MSN space

Al-Jazeera "Saddam's execution "with in hours"

CNN "Saddam's execution:special report"

France 24 "It will on Saturday"

BBC online "With in days"

Der Spiegel in German and I don't understand ,I didn't find anything in their English online edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.