Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Just couldn't stay longer

I just couldn't stay longer away from my pc ,I participated in the March 24th PC day off ,where you don't open your PC 24 , I couldn't do it , I tried but I realized that I feel isolated without checking the news or emails

Since the morning I didn't open my pc till 7.30 PM ,I went shopping ,I kept cleaning my room after yesterday sand winds , I read the newspaper yet I felt so isolated from the outside world , I open the TV but I didn't enjoy it

So I decided to break my promise and open the PC :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.