Thursday, October 4, 2007

Important Updates: The complete script of Shaked in English

At last I did it and I translated the Rush Shaked Documentary scriptmenu_17 from Arabic to English so all the people will understand what was said in the controversial Israeli documentary. I translated it from the original Arabic script I found in my Cruel World blog.It is very important because according to it that is the Second Israeli confession of committing crimes against the Egyptian POWs in 1967 after the veterans confessions of committing war crimes in 1956 against our POWs from Militaries and civilians. I am sorry if there were mistakes in the Hebrew names but you must know that all that delay was to check from the names and to write it correctly ,I tried as possible to check from the names several times and some of them from those who appeared in the documentary turned to be from the important officers in the IDF as you will know

The documentary and what was said in it are the solid proof against the claims of the director of the same director of the documentary who lied and said that the Egyptians were not mentioned in the documentary !! Well ha can say anything especially when the documentary was never shown again , also it is a solid proof against the claims of the Shaked battalion veterans who denied that they had killed any Egyptian pows during 1967

You can find the script in English here

please spread the news

Again if you find any mistakes in the Hebrew names please tell me and I will correct them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.