Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hisham Mesbah won a bronze medal , our first medal in Olympics 2008

At last we got medal in Beijing 2008 and believe me if I tell you that I 82285468 do not care if it is not Gold , I am so so so so so so so happy.

Hisham Mesbah of Alexandria won the bronze medal in  90KG Judo Competition. Mesbah is born in 1982 and I think that it is first time for him in the Olympics

This is our second medal in Judo after the legendary Mohamed Rashwan’s Medal in Lon Angeles.

It is worth to say Rashwan and Mesbah are from Alexandria. I am so happy.

I was sad with our results in Olympics till I heard this wonderful news, hopefully this won’t be our last medal in this Olympics.

Thank God and May God bless our hero.

5 comments:

  1. ma sha 2 allah ya maser

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abdallah Al Masary , I am sorry to delete your comment but I have to wonder what brought religion to sports , do you know that the one who took the golden medal is not a Muslim ??
    What if he was playing against another Muslim !!??
    May Allah forgive us all

    @anonymous
    Ma sha allah indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabrook Hesham, this is a great acheivement and it means a lot for our country Egypt :))

    Laila
    muslimsinolympics2008.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Million Congratulations to each Egyptian and every Arab Congratulations, to you Hescham pride of Egypt and Arabs ... What a pity, that you are one and only...
    With my best Compliments
    NB. By the way your blog is really marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mistersaly,thank you so much , may be he is the only one this time ,hopefully insh Allah ,there will be many next time in London

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.